This menu is located on the upper right-hand corner of each page.
This menu enables you to access the sections « accessibility », « help », and contextually to
« language versions », « site map », and « others ».
The breadcrumb trail is located on every page just under the identity banner.
It enables you to locate exactly where you are on the site and to return quickly to the higher-level navigation pages. The starting point is the home page of the site you are looking at (i.e. the site name).
The pull-down menus are on the lower left-hand side of each page, and from these you can easily access all the EDF's network of sites.
When there is lengthy text on a page, internal browsing is recommended.
There is a « return to the top of the page » link at the end of each section. This enables you to find the main menu, the breadcrumb trail or the internal browser.
In addition, a « go-back » link allows you to consult the page that you were previously viewing. consult the previous page.
The « print » and « send to a friend » functions are available on all pages.
This search engine allows you to search for information without using a traditional browser.
- - Only words with 2 or more characters are accepted.
- - The maximum number of characters is 200.
- - Quotation marks can be used to search for an exact expression.
- - AND, OR and NOT are prefix words, overruling the default operator.
- - +/|/- equals AND, OR and NOT as operators.
- - The searches are not « case » (majuscule/minuscule) but « accent » sensitive.
- - The results are classed in order of decreasing relevance.
- - The key words are highlighted in the results. For people who are colour blind, the key words are also in italics.
To install a « plug-in », click on the corresponding link below.
Download it; when the download has finished, double click on the installation file.
This will extract the « plug-in » and place it in the directory containing your browser's other plug-ins.
Exit the browser and restart it.
Let the movie load entirely and update the page of your browser with the F5 key of you keyboard. If the problem persists, empty the cache of your browser.
IE : Tools > Internet Options > Delet Files
Mozilla Firefox : Tools > Clear Private data