At EDF, sustainability lies at the heart of everything we do. But what does that mean? For us, sustainability means:
1. Remain, as a Group, the lowest carbon emitter among the major European energy utilities
2. Adapt our fleet and our customer offers to promote climate protection
3. Reduce our environmental impact, especially on biodiversity.
4. Promote access to energy and energy efficiency
5. Develop and sustain links with local communities where we work
6. Support education on major energy issues.
7. Develop the implementation of strategies and sharing of values within the Group and with stakeholders
8. Communicate and report on the Group's sustainable development activities and results
9. Contribute to the debate on sustainable development at both national and international level.